Now Enrolling for 2019-2020
We will continue to accept enrollment forms and make offers based on availability.
Summit Denali is public and tuition-free. We are open to all; there are no admissions requirements.
If there are more students expressing interest in enrolling than the number of available spots, we will use a random selection process to determine who will receive a space.
SMALLER CLASSES. BIGGER RESULTS. At Summit Denali, we take personalized learning one step further – every student is assigned a faculty mentor who is the student’s coach, college counselor, and advocate. Students learn and grow in a small, safe, and inclusive community.
COLLEGE-PREP CURRICULUM. Students engage in real-world learning projects. These projects teach students to become critical thinkers and develop the habits to be successful.
WORLD-CLASS FACULTY. Our committed educators come from the nation’s top teacher-preparation programs and care deeply about our students. Our teachers focus on building relationships with students and families and coaching students to become truly empowered learners.
AN ENRICHED EXPERIENCE. Beyond the classroom, Summit Denali students can receive academic support, play sports, or lead a club. We are open after hours so students can continue to work on their goals, meet with teachers, or participate in one of our athletic teams or student clubs from soccer to yearbook and music and basketball.
ALL SUMMIT STUDENTS ARE COLLEGE-READY. Every student at Summit Denali takes at least six Advanced Placement (AP) courses and one AP exam before graduation. All graduates meet or exceed four-year college entrance requirements. 99% of Summit graduates are accepted at four-year colleges. Summit graduates are completing college within six years at double the national average.
Open House for 2019-20 School Year Applicants
Thursday, March 7th @ 6:30pm
Thursday, April 11th @ 6:30pm
Monday May 6th @ 6:30pm
Location: 539 E Weddell Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Middle School Tours
We do family tours for prospective middle schoolers. These tours occur on the first and second Thursday of every month. Please call the office at 669-721-2646 to schedule a visit.
- Please plan to arrive at 9am. (Or just before; please don’t arrive early.) The visit will last until 10:00am.
- We will offer a Q&A session, a chance to meet current students and teachers & tour.
- These spots are available for MIDDLE SCHOOL students only.
- The tour is held at our middle school campus: 539 E Weddell Drive.
- Parents and students are both invited and we recommend both attend!
High School Shadow Day
We do half-day shadow visits for prospective high schoolers. These visits occur on the first and second Thursday of every month. Please call the office at 669-721-2646 to schedule a visit.
- Please plan to arrive at 9am and pick your student up at 1:22pm. Your student will shadow a current 9th, 10th or 11th grade student.
- We will also offer a short parent Q&A session and school tour for families from 9am until about 9:30am on these days.
- These shadow spots are available for incoming HIGH SCHOOL students only.
- The visit is at our 195 Leota Ave. Campus in Sunnyvale.